Monday, May 30, 2016

Dropzone Commander: Reinforcements

Hello!

I just popped in to give you guys a quick update on what i have been doing. For start i had my first game of Frostgrave. My apperentice took a real beating from a skeleton... 3 of my warband members died, but i got some treasures in exhange. Its too bad i missed the second game of our campaing due to being really busy at work. It might be the same for game three also :(

Anyways. I've been using my childrens naptime to do some painting. Here are some Dropzone Commander miniatures i have finished:

Katanas

Fireblades

Gladius heavy tanks


Raven B's



 This model was painted for Asylum Wargames painting competition. This is the light dropship which will be the transport for my Preatorian elite infantry. I wanted to go out from the normal coloring of my army. This Raven A needed to have coloring suitable for night time operations while having something that brings out the eliteness of the preatorians. In my oppinion i achieved my goal or what do you think?





Here are couple norma Raven A's for comparison

No comments:

Post a Comment