Thursday, June 11, 2015

New blog sections!

UCM Gallery

Now i can officially tell you all that the UCM gallery has been opened! Its still a little light on pictures, but i will add more as soon as i shoot more during games. Just look for UCM in the top navigation bar and it takes you to the gallery


Dropzone Commander


The Dropzone Commander part is going to be a link list taking you all who are more into DzC than Bolt action to post talking about Dropzone. I also hope that the dropzone players will give me feedpack in those posts. Im still fairly new to Dropzone, on the other had i have a bad case of "DzC fewer" going on right now.

Bolt Action galleries

As for the French and British galleries i hope that i have the time to take pictures tomorrow at the club as me and Herkko are having a DzC game.


I hope you all like the new content that i have made. Im slowly but surely getting the blog to the state that i like.  if you have ideas of how to improve the blog or something else, feel free to comment.

3 comments:

  1. It would be easier to read your blog on a phonescreen if it went straight to the internet-phase as you enter it. Otherwise loooove it :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thanks for your input! I changed it so that it should now load straight to the internet view. I need to see how it works. With my phone not so great, but that might be just my connection.

      Delete
    2. Yeah thanks it`s just a lot better now!!

      Delete