Saturday, February 7, 2015

Dropzone Commander: UCM tanks roll out from the factory

I've managed to get some of my dropzone commander tanks and apc:s painted.
3 Bear apc:s, 3 Rapier AA-tanks and 3 Sabre battle tanks are now ready. I still need to paint 6 bases of infantry and 3 Condor dropships from the first starter set. After that i am ready for a test game, which i am really looking forward to.

I wanted to keep the painting of these rather simple so i chose a one tone style. I didnt want to go for a standard UCM style of dark green so i chose a brighter green with a wash and i am very happy how these turned out.

A special thanks goes to Juha for donating me some decals. These work perfectly for the UCM
.

I will also introduse myself into the Hawk Wargame forums with this blog post. So greetings to all the readers from there. Drop me a comment if you want!

Here are the pictures from the painted minis:


First up are the Bear apc:s






Rapier AA-tanks








 Sabre battle tanks:









 Close ups

Sabre

Rapier

Bear

3 comments: