Sunday, March 15, 2015

Bolt Action: Daimler Dingo and Senegalese Tirailleurs

Hello all!

It has been over a month without an update, but today i have something for you.
I have finished couple of things. First is the Daimler Dingo for the British and the second is a squad of Senegalese Tirailleurs for the French.

Also i have played my first two test games of Dropzone commander. I really like it so far. It is fun but, oh is it also hard.

For DzC i will be painting a second set of UCM figures from the 2 player starter.  That will be another 3 Sabres, 3 Rapiers, 3 Condor Dropships and 6 bases of infantry. So far the Sabres and Rapiers are done. Next up are the Condors.

In the gaming side, we finished our Tarawa Bolt Action Pacific campaing. The Imperial Japanese won it, but we put up a good fight with Juha and our Marines. We are going to play the campaing again at some point in the summer. I will try to document it better this time. If you want you can read abaut the campaing in Juhas blog.

Lets hope that i can get the next update done without it taking over a month!

As usual drop me a comment if you want.






Here are the Senegalese Tirailleurs.  These guys shold provide some punch for my french army being Tough Fighters.

I Also noticed that the normal french infantry squads can have up to 12 guys when you add in a pistol and smg so i need to find some figures for those and make changes in my squads.









1 comment:

  1. Nice to see your updates! The Tirailleurs are great!

    ReplyDelete