Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Dropzone Commander: Unboxing 2-player starter set

I've got my hands on my new shiny 2-player starter set for Dropzone Commander. I have been waiting this for a while.


In the box you will find: Battlegroup for Scourge and for the UCM + Rulebook + 10 cardboard buildings for scenery, Referece sheets for both battlegroups. 10 d6 dice and a small tapemeasure.



These are the first models in 10mm scale for me. I was very surprised about the quality of the miniatures. Hawk Wargames have done a great job casting these.




 The rulebook is in full color and has a good ammount of pictrures aswell



This is the start of my UCM force. As you can see, the details on these models are awesome!


Bear apc





This was a very quick and small update. Next time i will show some of these models painted and also some new figures for the BA Tarawa campaing.

No comments:

Post a Comment