Sunday, November 23, 2014

Out with the old, in with the new

Hello readers!

I have some exiting news for you. As you might have noticed i have changed the language of my blog. From now on, all of my updates will be in english.

I have also added a navigation bar and got a cool new background image for the headline. None of tos pictures are mine. those are from allover the internet. If someone who onws the rights for those pictures and wants them removed, contact me.

Feel free to adventure around the blog. Some sections are still in the works and are empty.

Feel free to leave a comment if you have ideas for the blog. Or you have something you wish me to take a look into!

Thanks!

Nojis-

2 comments:

  1. You went international as well, good! The navigation bar and banner are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Bolt Action is not so big in Finland (yet), so it felt kind of waste. So now more people can read, including the finns. Yay!

    ReplyDelete