Saturday, August 19, 2017

The French army ready to fight again


Here are some pictures of my French bolt action force. No new units or anything like that. When i moved to my new apartment, there was a small accident involving my gaming bag and these guys in it. Some unit like the light mortar took some damage with paint scraping off and barrels bending here and there. Luckily nothing that couldnt be fixed. These pictures are after the repair works.

These pictures are also the first ones i took in my new apartment, so i need to get a proper background, base and lighting for taking pictures. Those will have to wait for now.

I have also ordered some new stuff from warlord games. Its nice to see that warlord has grown as a company. Back in the days they might have been able to mail the same day or the next day, but now it took three days before the stuff were mailed. I mean im not complaining about that, just a thing i noticed.












 gssgdg

No comments:

Post a Comment