Friday, January 9, 2015

Last of the Tarawa terrain

Here is the last piece of Tarawa terrain from me. Atleast for the moment. I didnt want to build a third bunker but i wanted to make one more piece of terrain for the campaing. I started to plan somekind of rocky hill firing position or a forward position with sadbags. I think there is not a miniature gamer in the world who does not like sangbags, so i decided to use some. Here is the end result. Its something different but still goes with the style of the previous bunkers.

Let me know what you people think.











And some pictures with my marines in position. It is possible to fit a team weapon on a 60mm base to the left side.










Next time i will be posting abaut Dropzone Commander so be sure to check that out.





3 comments:

  1. Nice, this will definitely be on one of the tables for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, cork(?) looks very nice. Need to get some, where from? Please advice to teemu piste kujala at kolumbus piste fi

    ReplyDelete