Thursday, April 30, 2020

Working on the bases


I put together the transport drone couple of nights ago. I also started working on the base for it.
I wanted the drone to fly higher than normal so i put a layer of cork sheet down the bottom. I cut trough the other layers to fit the stick. I actually quite like the transport drone model. This model will get the lava base.



Normal bases to show scale and the flying heigth

I also started to work on the gun team and the leader with her bodyquard Vardanari(?) or something like that. Ive been away from the game for so long that i have no idea what are my guys called or what they do in the game. Might need to read the rulebook again sometime. I cut away all of the metal around the legs as i dont want to hide all that metal into the cork.




On to other things, im not sure that should i keep this blog or not... One option is to change into facebook. Would be easier to make these post, but on other hand its hard to follow any timeline in facebook and the stuff will get lost around in there. Dont know... what do you think? If i keep this blog it most certainly needs a facelift and a change of scheme atleast.

No comments:

Post a Comment